IAC Noise-Foil acoustical metal panels combine maximum noise absorption and durability in an attractive, modular unit. Our functional perforated panels can be located anywhere on walls and ceilings to instantly reduce noise levels and control reverberation … solving the problems that make communication and concentration difficult in many environments.
Units are rugged enough for industrial environments, yet attractive enough for placement in commercial and institutional spaces like offices, auditoriums and gymnasiums making Noise-Foil one of the most versatile sound absorbers available. And with their high noise reduction characteristics, most problems can be solved with as little as 25-30% coverage of the reflective surfaces making Noise-Foil a very cost-effective solution to your problem.
Offered in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, Noise-Foil acoustical panels can be installed in rows or a variety of patterns that will best compliment your room’s interior design. Our premium version includes built in mounting channels and optional economy, low-frequency and continuous coverage mounting systems are available to provide a broad range of installation possibilities.
Noise-Foil metal acoustical panels provide excellent acoustical and aesthetic enhancement to these typical spaces:
Manufacturing Facilities and Distribution Centers
- Municipal Water Treatment Plants
- Offices, Meeting Rooms, Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Band and Music Rooms
- Gymnasiums & Pools
- Correctional Facilities
- Police and Fire Facilities
- Shooting Ranges
- Subway Stations and Transit Facilities
- Houses of Worship
- Broadcast, Theaters, and Classroom Environments
- Outdoor Equipment Screens
- and many others
- High-Performance noise absorption characteristics to NRC 1.05.
- All panels feature sturdy attractive fully formed perforated metal panel shell.
- Panels available with range of installation options for all project requirements.
- Available in our flat panel design and our V-Groove (corrugated) design.
- Variety of standard dimentions, custom widths and lengths available
- Individual panels available up to 12’ long.
- Components constructed from corrosion resistant G90 galvanized steel, cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Available in 22 gauge through 14 gauge thickness.
- High-Performance noise absorption characteristics to NRC 1.05
IAC Standard Color Chart
Noise-Foil acoustical metal panels are available in several of types to suit any application from our budget friendly contractor style with loose mounting brackets to our premium style with built in mounting rails. Panels are available in either our flat faced version or our V-Groove panel face for improved sound absorption characteristics and durability.
IAC can provide high quality factory finishes to any of our Noise-Foil components and systems including:
- Textured finishes
- Baked polyester acrylic powder coat
We are committed to making the world a quieter placeReadMore
Sound Seal Controlling Noise in Every EnvironmentReadMore
Manufacturer of superior operable walls systemsReadMore
Pacific Sound Control is the Southern California Dealer for Fabric Wall.ReadMore